Ebenezer Walden House

Main Street and Edwards Street

architect: Ebenezer Walden (?)

owner: Ebenezer Walden, Albert J. Meyers

years built: 1825-1855

demolished: 1882

With the attenuated proportions of Ellicott’s Court House, but on the new ‘row house’ plan, it has an entrance to one side of the narrow front on the street.

Ebenezer Walden House
Ebenezer Walden House Now

more buildings in this time period

buildings nearby