George Cary House
460 Franklin Street
architect: George Cary (Addition)
owner: George Cary
years built: C. 1855
The smaller house retained through the fifties something of the early romantic delicacy with their symmetrical plan and side wing so popular in previous decades. The diagonal balcony is an addition, although the iron work is of the same period as the house.